Ocean View Golf Course Estate
Rare location offers Ocean, Island, City Lights, Hills & Sunset Views
Nestled in lush tropical landscape, this half acre property has a one of a kind unique location at the top of Las Posas Country Club Golf Course on a long quiet cul-de-sac overlooking the 16th fairway. It offers privacy with gated entry, beautiful walls and hedges that enclose a gorgeous courtyard with pool and spa with waterfall. The home has a spacious floor plan, perfect for entertaining, with a large gourmet kitchen located in the heart of the house that has exceptional views of the golf course, city lights, and courtyard. In 2007 it was remodeled from down to the studs with new electrical, plumbing, 5/8” drywall throughout, new roof, furnace, air-conditioning, new kitchen appliances and cabinets, flooring, lighting, and lots more.
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms – One is in the Master Suite of a three-bedroom wing, the other is in a wing on the other side of the kitchen, perfect for an In-laws as it has a bathroom next to it.
- 3 Custom Baths –One is in the Master Suite overlooking the pool, spa and courtyard.
Remodel Notes: The home was remodeled from the studs up in 2007:
- Completely rewired throughout with new Main Panel and Sub Panel
- Smart House Wired, CAT 5 & 6
- Surround Sound in Living Room
- Alarm System, Heating & Air
- Fully Insulated Floors, Walls, Roof • Type X 5/8’’ Dry Wall throughout
- 40 Year Presidential Roof
- Exterior Copper Lights
- New Exterior Paint & Trim, 3 Stone Baths
- Laundry Area for Front Load Machines
- Garage Dry Walled w/ Storage Loft
- New Water Heater w/ Recirculation System
- Milgard Brand Vinyl Dual Glazed Windows
- Custom Fireplace Hearth
- Interior Solid Core Doors
- Walnut Floors, Pebble Tec Pool /Spa
- Exposed Aggregate Overlay on Driveway
- Mature Landscape
- and lots more.
NOTE: Buyer to make their own independent inspections of the property. The information herein is provided on a best efforts basis and is not guaranteed.